THE CENTRAL PARK PLUNGE 2018
The Central Park Plunge provides opportunity for 300 participants to abseil 220 metres from Central Park building on St George’s Terrace in Perth between Friday September 14 and Sunday September 16, 2018. The Central Park Plunge aims to raise $350,000 for the Perth Charities. In 2015, the event raised $525,000+. In 2016 the event raised $535,000+. In 2017 the event raised $573,000+.
In 2018 there will be 4 descent ropes making teams of 4 participants ideal to “take the plunge”. Participants can select the charity who they wish to be the recipients of their fundraising. Zenith Events is pleased to announce our charity partners for the 2018 event are -
- Ronald McDonald House - 148 descents Friday September 14 / Saturday September 15 (morning)
- The Fiona Wood Foundation - 52 descents Saturday September 15 (afternoon)
- Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia - 32 descents Sunday September 16 (morning)
- Redkite - 16 descents Sunday September 16 (late morning / afternoon)
- Cahoots - 52 descents Sunday September 16 (afternoon)
Are you ready to Take The Plunge Perth?