THE CENTRAL PARK PLUNGE 2019
The Central Park Plunge provides opportunity for 300 participants to abseil 220 metres from Central Park building on St George’s Terrace in Perth between Friday September 13 and Sunday September 15, 2019. The Central Park Plunge aims to raise $350,000 for the Perth Charities.
In 2015, the event raised $525,000+. In 2016 the event raised $535,000+. In 2017 the event raised $573,000+. In 2018 the event raised $532,400+ bringing the total raised for WA charities to $2,165,400+ in 4 years!
Now it is your turn to be a part of this amazing event and experience The Central Park Plunge for yourself!
In 2019 there will be 4 descent ropes making teams of 4 participants ideal to “take the plunge”. Participants can select the charity who they wish to be the recipients of their fundraising. Zenith Events is pleased to announce our charity partners for the 2019 event are –
DAY 1 - Friday September 13
- Ronald McDonald House Charities WA - 100 descents
DAY 2 - Saturday September 14
- Camp Quality – 26 descents (Morning)
- Global Roaming Pilbara Foundation – 28 descents (Late Morning / Lunch Time)
- Guide Dogs WA - 24 descents (Early Afternoon)
- Redkite - 16 descents (Late Afternoon)
- 12 Buckets – 6 descents (Late Afternoon)
DAY 3 - Sunday September 15
- Cahoots - 52 descents (Morning)
- MSWA - 32 descents (Early Afternoon)
- Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia - 16 descents (Late Afternoon)
Are you ready to Take The Plunge Perth? Get a team of friends, family or colleagues and register NOW!